· Born and raised in Key West, this Native Conch is a graduate of Mary Immaculate High School and the University of South Florida.
· Degree in Business & Marketing.
· Married to former City Commissioner James Mira and mother to daughter, Brittany Mira.
· Past President of the Key West Zonta Club.
· Awarded Zonta’s Governors Cup for Outstanding Performance during term as President.
· Zonta’s Women of the Year Award.
· Spearheaded the Breast Cancer Walk/Run for Free Mammograms.
· Chaired Walden Book fair to raise funds for the Rape Victim Scholarship Fund.
· Helped create and edit a Domestic Violence Tape.
· Instrumental in the creation of a Mature Women Scholarship at FKCC.
· President Council Board Member for Easter Seals.
· Board Member for the Montessori Children’s School.
· Board Member for the Montessori Elementary School